- For shorter stems you can just dig and put it in the ground
- Plant into a trench so there is 6 inches of leaves above the ground.
- Don't lose the tag if possible.
- Run them up a vertical line so they have something to hold onto.
- Tie the plants up the strings as they grow
- Use an old swing for a vertical support.
- Do not forget to tag the plant if you have a variety
- Assign strings directly above the location of you plant for pruning
- After planting you tomatoes you can water them, but not too much
See you there!