Wheat Grass Nutritional Information
Nutritional information and health benefits of sprouting wheat grass:
- Contains vitamins A, E, C, B12 and others which are good for general health.
- Mineral content includes amino acids, beta carotene, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- It contains large amounts of Chlorophyll which detoxifies the blood and boosts the immune system.
- It has high levels of alkaline which restores the pH levels of the body.
- It has such a strong effect of the blood that it has been used in AIDS treatment.
- It may also help with some skin conditions and rheumatic pain.
- Wheat grass boosts energy thanks to high levels of carbohydrates
Wheatgrass offers amazing nutrition. This step by step instructional video shows you how you can grow your own wheatgrass in your own home. Mmmmm yummy
How to Sprout Wheat Grass!
- Soak some good wheat in a bowl or tray of water for half a day.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove any acid build up or dirt.
- Cover the tray containing the damp wheat grass with a thin cloth.
- Rinse 3 times a day. They will quickly begin to sprout and within a few days you will have sprouting wheat grass.
- Once they have sprouted you should rinse them a final time and place in the refrigerator.
sprouting wheat grass